Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Itinerary

I am leaving for India via Chicago on Monday, May 14th, arriving in New Delhi at about 8:30pm (India time) on Tuesday, May 15th.

In Delhi, I will be staying at the New Delhi Shervani Hotel for two nights.

On Wednesday, May 16th, I will be dining with some Alumni from St. Joseph's College (SEM) who will not be going up to the school with us. On Thursday, May 17th, a number of us will be travelling up to Nainital in rented cars. We will be staying at the Balrampur House in Naini until we leave on Tuesday, May 22nd. On Saturday, May 19th, we will be attending Sports Day at SEM. I presume that we will be hiking, sight-seeing and visiting old haunts the rest of the time.

On Wednesday, May 23rd, I will be travelling by air, with Noel da Lima Leitao and family, from New Delhi to Goa where I will stay at Noel's house.

I return to New Delhi on Friday, May 26th when I catch a midnight flight to Chicago from where I take Air Canada back to Toronto.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the trip.

Looking forward to your posts and pics.

Stay safe

CF

Anonymous said...

Have a great flight!

I'll check back from time to time to see your zany adventures.

I said zany.

:)

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Take lots of pictures.

Bring back snausages! (kidding)

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage! Looking forward to the next post!